A Stupid Egg Suckin' Dog Issue - If it wasn't my daughters dog........

Quote:
Nope. Never! the only eggs i have given my dogs is like left over scrambled eggs or fried eggs or somthing like that from breakfast.... i give all the raw ones to my pig! she loves em' too!

Last edited:
Quote:
They are smart enough to KNOW the difference of being given an egg and stealing one!
tongue.png

No, she wouldn't waite for the egg, she would eat..............THE ONLY ANIMAL YOU CAN EAT AFTER IT IS DEAD and BEFORE IT IS BORN............... all at once too!
gig.gif

Quote:
Don't think that thought ain't crossed my mind a time or two!..... But, once again.... Daughter's dog..... I would never hear the end of that one!
lau.gif

Yeah....I'm not usually too mushy about doing the right thing to a wrong animal, but this dog has so many other GOOD traits that it would be a shame to kill him over one or two little bad ones.

He also killed a big he-coon one night when he was about 8 mo. old...didn't have a scratch on him afterwards! The following week he killed a whopper big groundhog(he is on an electric boundary, so these animals wondered into the Bermuda Triangle of WV on that one!). He hardly ever lets out a bark...if he does, its something big and serious out there!

He's beautiful, obeys several commands that took about 30 min. to teach him, he's very affectionate, he guards my chickens, exercises my older dog, cleans up any and all edible items in the yard, digs up any moles, catches mice, can snatch a songbird out of the air and eat it in one bite, and plays hide and seek with the boys.

When you add it all up, some dogs are just too good to kill! Aren't they?
smile.png

look at those eyes!.....pure innocence!...he didnt do it!...i'm on his side now....
lau.gif
.....and IF he is stealing them...i just bet he's bringing them to other "needy/starving" dogs in the neighborhood....

Quote:
well, thats all i need...........
barnie.gif
Her to get a bunch of hooligan-stealing-egg-sucking friends comming over and eating eggs!
lol.png
What a party that would become!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom