A video of hens scratching in the sunshine

le_bwah

Crowing
5 Years
May 1, 2018
Boise, ID
My Coop
My Coop
Everything's going smoothly, just wanted to share a vid from this morning of the birds reacting to treats.

I'm pleased with how my setup has turned out—a better windbreak and intact grasses encourage "snuggling" at night and more movement during the day. The girls even managed to put on weight this winter since I started scheduled CORID treatments. But my oldest are getting old, almost three years, and I'm feeling the hatching urge already...

Everything's going smoothly, just wanted to share a vid from this morning of the birds reacting to treats.

I'm pleased with how my setup has turned out—a better windbreak and intact grasses encourage "snuggling" at night and more movement during the day. The girls even managed to put on weight this winter since I started scheduled CORID treatments. But my oldest are getting old, almost three years, and I'm feeling the hatching urge already...
Your birds are so pretty! :love

You
You'd probably like them. I recommend the eggs from risingpheonixfarms. They're celadon and some of the friendliest quail I've owned. The male I can reach in and pet and one of the girls will fly to you if she jumps and you put your arm out
Here's my batch of six (have two other males waiting too spring to get some girls of their own. The tux is the one that flies (I call her Luftwaffe (sp?) ) and the one closest to the camera is my flockmaster

Attachments

• 20201230_145326.jpg
    20201230_145326.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom