We Quit Cigarettes

:confused: I never tell them about any of that stuff. And plus it probably wastes their time telling them every single vitamin, no? I’m sure they’d probably just be “oh that’s fine.”

And I always pay attention to the labels and only take exactly the amount it says and I never ever mix the multivitamins or anything. I only take one of those. Some people ignore the labels and down a ton but I never do. In fact, if I accidentally get more out than intended, I am very careful to put it back in the bottle right away and only take the correct amount. And sometimes I forget if I took it or not and ask somebody to be sure so I don’t take it twice. I’m extremely careful.
:th:th:th:th:th:th:th

You are supposed to tell them every single vitamin that you put in your body It doesn't matter if it's just a multivitamin or some other type of vitamin. You need to tell them how many you take and the dose of them.
@KDOGG331 I have a job for you.
tonight go collect all the bottles and powders and stuff that you take and put it in a bag and go stick it in your car....so that way when you call tomorrow morning to make your doctor's appointment you'll have the bag in the car ready to bring with you.

You are supposed to tell them every single vitamin that you put in your body It doesn't matter if it's just a multivitamin or some other type of vitamin. You need to tell them how many you take and the dose of them.

:confused: I never have and I’ve always been fine and I’m sure most people don’t either. But I can next time I go.

It's not wasting their time when it's their job. Plus you aren't telling the doctor that you are usually telling the nurse and they put it in the system. If something happens to you and you get into a car wreck and you cannot speak for yourself and you have something in your system that they don't know about, if they treat you it can react and you can have very serious effects... It's not something to mess around with

I guess so. I can try to tell them next time. As for the car crash thing.... I really don’t think it’s that serious, is it!? I mean... it’s vitamins... Not like hard drugs or alcohol or something. Also if you get in a car crash you would usually go to a hospital/emergency clinic and not your local doctor anyway so they wouldn’t even have that information on hand?

Your doctor is in the "needs to know" group.
Some medications can fail to do their job if taken with certain vitamins.
If you have a build up in your system the doctor won't know and you could be misdiagnosed.

Tell your doctor about any and ALL medications and supplements you take.

Wait really!? Whoops.... I’ve never told them any of this stuff and always been fine. :lau :confused:

But then again I only recently started taking stuff and also not even consistently. I’m always on and off so many different things. Like I was on some gut supplement thing a while ago and sometimes take collagen powder but not in a while. Do I really have to tell them every single thing!? I have always been perfectly healthy and am not on any medications or anything so there is nothing for it to interact with anyway. If I ever get diagnosed with something, I’ll tell them. They do ask on the physical sheet if you started taking anything new but I always say no. Maybe I will put it on the sheet this time haha don’t want to actually verbally tell them

:confused: I never have and I’ve always been fine and I’m sure most people don’t either. But I can next time I go.

I guess so. I can try to tell them next time. As for the car crash thing.... I really don’t think it’s that serious, is it!? I mean... it’s vitamins... Not like hard drugs or alcohol or something. Also if you get in a car crash you would usually go to a hospital/emergency clinic and not your local doctor anyway so they wouldn’t even have that information on hand?

Wait really!? Whoops.... I’ve never told them any of this stuff and always been fine. :lau :confused:

But then again I only recently started taking stuff and also not even consistently. I’m always on and off so many different things. Like I was on some gut supplement thing a while ago and sometimes take collagen powder but not in a while. Do I really have to tell them every single thing!? I have always been perfectly healthy and am not on any medications or anything so there is nothing for it to interact with anyway. If I ever get diagnosed with something, I’ll tell them. They do ask on the physical sheet if you started taking anything new but I always say no. Maybe I will put it on the sheet this time haha don’t want to actually verbally tell them
So other people determine how you treat your body and what you do for your body?

Back
Top Bottom