We Quit Cigarettes

Sorry, dudes. Maybe I'm the odd person out, but I really don't think it's that big of a deal. I can see this sort of thing mattering if she were going to the doctor to be put on meds, but I don't see the big deal with taking a multivitamin, and not telling her therapist.

Exactly! I don’t see how vitamins are a big deal. Lots of people take vitamins. It’s not like I’m doing cocaine or some shit :lau

She's a witch. She drinks the blood of the innocent for her nutrients.
devilish-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

This is what you're meant to do. Bring any and all new medications with you to doctors appointments.
Every new doctor's office I've ever been to has made me list the current medications I'm on.. that INCLUDES vitamins and supplements.
Yes. Every new DOCTOR. This is a therapist.

I've never seen someone so careless with their body or life... I had to breathe deep and count to 10

How is it careless to take a few vitamins!? What!? This is ridiculous. Almost everyone I’ve ever met buys and takes vitamins occasionally. Hell, my mom bought most of these. And they’ve never told their doctor either. It’s vitamins. Of all the bad things I could be doing, I really don’t think this is that bad. I’ll tell the doctor next appointment if it would make everyone happy but I really don’t see why everyone always freaks out over the tiniest things. And always with me. I guarantee if anyone else had said some of the stuff I do, no one would even bat an eye.

I could be a murderer, a shop lifter, an alcoholic, doing cocaine or some other drug, and I’m literally not. I spend too much time on my phone and take a few too many vitamins maybe and that’s it. It could be a hell of a lot worse.

Back
Top Bottom