We Quit Cigarettes

I can't stand those novel quotes.
I usually just skip them.
Yes, thus the scroller fatigue...am on laptop with mouse.

I just now realized how long they are on a computer. :oops:

I swear they don’t look that long on my phone! Well, usually. This one I kind of had a feeling would be very long but forgot to break it up. :oops: Probably should have gone back though or just deleted about half of it :lau

But anyway, I finally got batteries for my keyboard case for the tablet so I am on that now so while not quite a desktop, very close simulation and I swear it is ridiculously long on here :th

I didn’t know that.

Gives me even more incentive to work on it! Cause even I see how ridiculous and/or annoying it is now. :lau :oops:

But it will be hard probably but I’m going to try.

Soooooooo basically you never read anything!? :lau :th :oops:

I’ll try to work on it but it is seriously ridiculously hard for me to not talk a lot, both here and in person. :oops:
If you've repeated yourself two or three to times at the beginning of a long novel I stop reading and skip it.

I just now realized how long they are on a computer. :oops:

I swear they don’t look that long on my phone! Well, usually. This one I kind of had a feeling would be very long but forgot to break it up. :oops: Probably should have gone back though or just deleted about half of it :lau

But anyway, I finally got batteries for my keyboard case for the tablet so I am on that now so while not quite a desktop, very close simulation and I swear it is ridiculously long on here :th

I didn’t know that.

Gives me even more incentive to work on it! Cause even I see how ridiculous and/or annoying it is now. :lau :oops:

But it will be hard probably but I’m going to try.
Everything is hard. Start getting used to doing something hard now and other hard thing will become easier too.

Back
Top Bottom