We Quit Cigarettes

The reason I overslept is because the ginger turned off my alarm. I was pretty sick last night and he said I "needed the sleep."
He doesn't really get that I will sleep forever without an alarm, and sleeping all day makes me feel like a loser.

:hugs I totally get that! I’ve done that before too and feel the same way but you never do it so I say you probably really did need it :hugs

And you still got up and made the most of it and did something productive. :D

Better than I usually do when I do that. :oops: messes up my whole day.

Yeah that’s true haha I do see it but I just meant it’s not really related to the other stuff. Although maybe it is. Maybe if I wasn’t on my phone so much my mental health would be better too hahaha

It 100% wouldn't hurt to try and see. Not saying get 100% off the phone but set limits. Like 2 hours a day is all. The rest of the time connect with the outside world.
Looking for work is a great step.

Yeah I’m sure it is! Haha I’ve been better with that lately though but even just sometimes on here and stuff doesn’t help my anxiety and some stuff :lau other times it does though :D but I should probably be on it less. And also I looked at my screen time stats yesterday for the past few weeks, like the weekly reports or whatever, and I feel like they’ve dramatically gone up... like I was on it a lot before and now I’m on it even more. A scary amount. :oops: :th and I realized I probably could be working 2 or 3 jobs in that time :lau

She kinda thinks I might be nervous working with people all day and I probably would be but I think once I got out I’d be fine haha but I have been thinking of applying to the feed stores too instead of just the pet stores hahah

I read studies a long time ago that being online to much especially social media negatively impacts anxiety levels.
Be brave! A job will help you see you have a lot to offer the world.
Scary as heck at first but that passes quickly.

Yeah I know. I should have started looking or tried some others back in January/early Feb when I first found this one but I liked her so I stopped looking haha

But there is another one I had considered trying and she is an actual psychologist lady so I may call her and try her haha she’s older though so I’m a bit nervous but she seems nice enough aha and she has a more medical background cause she’s worked in hospitals before too so she might be able to help if I wanted to do meds even though she can’t prescribe them. But she has more training so may be more helpful haha and then this one can just help with the more minor stuff aha

And :lau I can’t do that!! But I have been trying to put it away more lately. I don’t think it will solve every single problem though. I do still need help dealing with stuff which is why I think maybe a more experienced person might be better aha

She might have a lot more to offer you.
Don't try, just DO.

Back
Top Bottom