ADORABLE CHICKEN PORTRAITS! šŸ“

SMS

In the Brooder
Mar 5, 2021
CHICKEN PORTRAITS:

Send me a photo of your sweet chicken(s), and I will turn the picture into a beautiful oil painting for digital download! For those interested, please comment below, and I will send you the link via Etsy! Itā€™s only $4.99, and you can have a gorgeous portrait that will add a farm look to any home
EAB33A0C-66BB-438E-8192-1114CC8E0A06.jpeg
!

Donā€™t forget to comment below! All portraits will be ready within 24 hours of purchase!šŸ”

Can you do Mini T-Rex and her friends?
Absolutely! They look adorable! Once I get your confirmation, I will send you the link, and we will be good to go! I will have you simply purchase the digital print, and the portrait will immediately be ready for you to download on your phone/laptop!

UPDATE: Just wanted to let you know, I have finished the portrait, and have added a second oil painting with a slightly different design (same photo) absolutely free! Hope to hear from you soon! šŸ”

Last edited:
OIL PAINTED DUCK PORTRAITS:

Send me a photo of your sweet duck(s), and I will turn the picture into a beautiful oil painting for digital download! For those interested, please comment below, and I will send you the link via Etsy! Itā€™s only $4.99, and you can have a gorgeous portrait that will add a farm look to any home!

Donā€™t forget to comment below! I am only doing a limited number of these beautiful prints, and am getting booked up fast! Your duck portrait is guaranteed to be ready within 24 hours of purchase! šŸ¦† (We also do chickens, turkeys, quail, & all other pets!)
Oh wow!! Those are great!!

Can I view it before I pay, just not download it? I want to download it of course, but only after I pay. But I would like to view it first

Back
Top Bottom