Aflac still has bugs and in poop too I believe HELP

aflacmy3rdson

Songster
Feb 2, 2017
Las vegas
7C30D522-8277-430C-9E2A-A827CB978A71.jpeg
View attachment 1540722 View attachment 1540723 View attachment 1540724 look at this poop this now I’m seeing tiny tiny mites that are on the top layers of feathers not inside deep and his wings are always bouncing hopefully I can take him to the vet finally It’s hard when you have a skitzophrnic son who also needs meds I’m trying to find something at home I grabbed that last tiny feather off his behind with the black spot there all different mats or whatever

View attachment 1540725 View attachment 1540722 View attachment 1540723 View attachment 1540724 look at this poop this now I’m seeing tiny tiny mites that are on the top layers of feathers not inside deep and his wings are always bouncing hopefully I can take him to the vet finally It’s hard when you have a skitzophrnic son who also needs meds I’m trying to find something at home I grabbed that last tiny feather off his behind with the black spot there all different mats or whatever
:hugs
I'm sorry to hear that Aflac is not doing better.

It would be good if you can take some stool samples to the vet, hopefully they can provide you with some answers.

For the mites(?) what have you tried using to get rid of them. I would use Permethrin based poultry spray or dust. You can find this at most feed stores. Treat him, clean out his bedding and treat his housing. Repeat the treatment in 7-10days.

Back
Top Bottom