After a surprise Cockerel, could you guess the sex on my other "pullets?"

It's been 3 weeks! What do we think?

@fluffycrow @Plumfig tagging you, as promised! (I changed my username since my original post from LMA84) At this point the only one im questioning is the RIR because there is plenty of pink and red in the comb, but im not sure if that's ok at this age. And by age I mean I got them all 7 weeks ago and they ranged from being totally covered in down to some being larger with some feathers already, so 7-9 weeks would be my guess. The RIR was one of the older ones in the bunch when I got her.

Here's the EE:
IMG_1605.jpeg

The RIR
IMG_1609.jpeg

The Buff Orphinton:
IMG_1612.jpeg

The leghorn:
IMG_1610.jpeg

The now confirmed Barred Rock (and also was told def pullet by other members in a separate thread)
IMG_1616.jpeg

and the laughably obvious Cockerel of the bunch. Still don't know the breed:
IMG_1613.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1611.jpeg
    IMG_1611.jpeg
    593.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
It's been 3 weeks! What do we think?

@fluffycrow @Plumfig tagging you, as promised! At this point the only one im questioning is the RIR because there is plenty of pink and red in the comb, but im not sure if that's ok at this age. And by age I mean I got them all 7 weeks ago and they ranged from being totally covered in down to some being larger with some feathers already, so 7-9 weeks would be my guess. The RIR was one of the older ones in the bunch when I got her.

Here's the EE:
View attachment 3582616

The RIR
View attachment 3582617
The Buff Orphinton:
View attachment 3582619

The leghorn:
View attachment 3582621

The now confirmed Barred Rock (and also was told def pullet by other members in a separate thread)
View attachment 3582622

and the laughably obvious Cockerel of the bunch. Still don't know the breed:
View attachment 3582623
Female-specific Easter Egger feathering, and she is a pullet.

Rhode Island Red cockerel.

Buff Orpington pullet.

Leghorn pullet.

Barred Rock pullet.

And, you already know the last one is a cockerel.

Back
Top Bottom