AH! First hatch! First 17 are hatching! *help please pg 14*

Quote:
Can't see it.

Yeah I didn't think you would so I put them in a post this morning. And more of them too instead of just the two. Bottom of the previous page
smile.png

Lock down today! (hatching on Sat!
ep.gif
) Does the sponges in shallow tupperware sound good?

Added paper towels because we don't have any unused sponges. Seems to be working fine! temp at 99.5, humidity 61% last I checked. Went up quick! 17 eggs in and can't wait till I hear that peeping!
lockdown.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good LuvMyBLR
thumbsup.gif

Well it's day 20 for me and this morning I woke up to one egg pipped. So far there has been no more activity since 7 a.m. I sure hope this little one is not s quitter.

Quote:
Naaahhhh he's sleepin
wink.png
fl.gif
for chickies! I think my bator has been running a tiny bit on the high side (about 100- 100.5) since they got big enough to give off their own heat. I would take out the vent all day and it would bring the temp down perfect, but it's also been warmer out. Shouldn't hurt though
smile.png

Well i set the last of my eggs on the wire for lockdown today and im suppose to have some hatching tomorrow i see two eggs just rocking back and forth so im hoping they make pip holes i have the humidity at 70% or so my hydrometer says i order a digital one and its suppose to get here tomorrow

Well on one egg i see where the shell is cracked alittle bit so the chick has pipped the air sac but not the membrane so i know 3 eggs are alive and kicking cause 2 of them are rocking up and down and they are due to hatch Tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom