Ah the country life.......... (AKA-- The country thread!!!!)

Sorry so long to reply but, yes, I did take the pics and have many more. Can't help it as the sky is magnificent and changing all the time. Happy that you enjoyed them! Thanks!!

I used to live in the woods, which I loved, but having a view is amazing! I'm on a small hill surrounded by flats, then mountains. Sometimes I can watch the rain move around the mountain ranges and stay dry the whole time.

Take a moment to count your blessings, it may turn into a minute before you know it!

This morning in Ohio, it's so nice. I am wishing it'd stay this way year round. Fed the chickens wearing a nightgown & slippers, and nobody saw me. I hope!
cool.png

I wish all of you a nice day and a better week!

Last edited:
Yesterday finding a new extension cord since your brother chopped up your old one... My hens have a light in their coop cause they're in a springhouse... :p Now I am thinking up strategies to keep my young'uns out of the neighbor's lawn.... The neighbor's bird feeder is a bit past where our property line ends and the chicks are 'cleaning up' the ground around it.......

Getting the goat prepared for the incoming storm, then ducking into the chicken coop when the rain comes before you're ready to leave the animals for the night!

Back
Top Bottom