ALABAMA!!

I'm in Talladega. 6 Ameracaunas from the co-op last spring. Every one of them looks a little different. Where is New Site. Love an auction!
Hey I saw you were in Talladega- we are pretty close to you. There is in auction in between Millerville and Goodwater called Clay County Goat & Poultry Auction- they do poultry every Friday night!

Thanks! I am looking for an Ameracauna roo and 2 female chicks to add to the flock this year. I would love to go to the auction.

Hey I saw you were in Talladega- we are pretty close to you. There is in auction in between Millerville and Goodwater called Clay County Goat & Poultry Auction- they do poultry every Friday night!
Also I am off south 77 just north of where Hwy 7 runs off 77 so I am way outside Talladega town area in the national forest. We are looking for a chicken friendly place to rent on the fringes of the town limits so my daughter can ride the bus to AIDB. If you hear of something let me know!

I work Fri Sat and Sunday nites. I miss all the auctions and swaps and Fleamarkets. In the summer months with good plans i can get away for a period on Saturdays. For some but have to be back early. I'd love to go the Flea Markets or a Auction.

Last edited:
wow, bet she's walking bowlegged
big_smile.png
. That's omelet sized.

Brand new to chicken mania. Just started our little hobby here in Troy, AL.

Plan thus far is raising Silkies (on the way), Brahma Banthams, and Golden Laced Wyandotte. They're all supposedly easy to get along with and good producers (although the silkies are just for the fun of it).

Anywho, anyone in the area that would like to help a newbie/trade eggs/chicks/ etc as we go, feel free to ping me.

Matt

The gold lace wyn's are beautiful and good layers. I think you will enjoy. Silkies are a beautiful birds but for eggs they are very small. I am sure there are others in the Troy area that can point you along.

Back
Top Bottom