ALABAMA!!

Anyone know a good source for organic soy free non gmo feed? I am giving up and just going to feed EVERYONE the same food and leave it to the ducks, guineas and chickens to supplement with what they specifically need. Everyone wants the guineas food which isnt organic, the ducks don't care but I cant find them no gmo scratch, the chickens eat eveyone's food and I want them organic so... whats a good brand or mill in north or central Alabama.. Willing to go to Tennessee as well. Thanks

Anyone know a good source for organic soy free non gmo feed? ... whats a good brand or mill in north or central Alabama.. Willing to go to Tennessee as well. Thanks

You might check with Tucker Milling and Faithway Feed, both in Guntersville, AL. I don't know if they're the same company or not as they look like they're right next to each other on the map. I also don't know if they sell direct to the public or if they have non-GMO, but you might check with them. I've been using the Faithway 22% layer feed and really like it. If they have what you want, they both have a dealer locator on their web pages and there are dealers all over north Alabama.

Oh, note..... the Faithway layer feed I use is not "non-gmo" I just like their feed. Didn't want to imply that what I was using was what you were looking for, just wanted to clear that up. :)

Tuckr
You might check with Tucker Milling and Faithway Feed, both in Guntersville, AL. I don't know if they're the same company or not as they look like they're right next to each other on the map. I also don't know if they sell direct to the public or if they have non-GMO, but you might check with them. I've been using the Faithway 22% layer feed and really like it. If they have what you want, they both have a dealer locator on their web pages and there are dealers all over north Alabama.
Tucker Milling does not carry organic. It looks like Faithway also is not organic.

Back
Top Bottom