ALABAMA!!

Oh my gosh....@Orps They are AMAZING!! LOVES THEM!
Winston is coming of age and the pullets are slightly younger. What do you think? HE is the biggest chicken I've ever seen (so far!!) and he's still a baby. He's HEAVY under all that
fluffyness!

They are so pretty. Can't wait to see them when they fill out.

So I was hoping to get some help in sexing my Black Orpingtons if I could, especially from all the experienced Orp owners on here. Here are four of them, I'm sorry it's blurry, it's hard to get them all side by side! I feel like the second from the left is the only girl there, she doesn't have the redder wattles coming in like the other three and her comb isn't as big, am I right? They are just over seven weeks old. Thanks for any help you might can give me!

Anyone interested in giving a sweet little disbudded LaMancha buckling a home?
We were asking a $100, without papers, but we'll lower it quite a bit if someone will take him fast and give him a good home! He really is precious, also comes from some amazingly milky genetics.
He does have about another week or two on the bottle, eats everything in sight though. lol

He'd make an absolutely lovely herdsire one day. Nothing wrong with him at all, we just had a bit of a buck-plosion this kidding season and he needs to go!
(He can be sold with papers, but the price increases) (We are CAE tested yearly, negative)

We're also going to have a bunch of young bantam frizzle polish hens for sale pretty soon.

Pm if interested, I can send pictures and info on his genetics.

He's really hard to get pictures of, likes to stay about six inches from your knee and suck on everything. Pant legs, favorite thing ever.

His mother is a tall, big boned girl, even her breeder was impressed. She's over a hundred lbs and as stubborn as a tree.
His sire was a bit leaner, but type-y and had the most lovely curly black coat. (This lil guy's brother inherited that trait!)

I would guesstimate more like his sire, but he does have the stoutness of his mother, though!

Last edited:
I think I have overloaded myself. Hahaha

Hatching eggs the weekends of 11th (ameracauna), 18th (turkeys), and 25th (rainbow layers), just rescued 4 donkeys, my rescued horse from October 2013 turned out to be pregnant and my hubby got me a cur puppy in March. Plus my daughter is getting married this month.

This is going to be a busy summer.

Back
Top Bottom