ALABAMA!!

We have a wild peacock in the neighborhood. I don't know how it survived the ice storm last winter but it's still screeching in the woods every night. I wonder if I could catch it. LOL

Really?! I absolutely l o v e my ducks!!
1f60d.png
I honestly couldn't tell you exactly why I don't like them. It may have happened when our 22 year old Mallard hen Brownie passed away when I was younger.

Quote: She was my Great Aunt's favorite and she left her to us when she passed away. She was completely blind and def by the time she passed, but she always managed to find the food before anyone else could get to it. She ened up passing in her sleep from old age. Dad's drake is about 9 or 10 and still going strong. Every egg from Ducky Girl is fertile. They're the only 2 we have.

I've got muscovy, they're sorta ducks
smile.png

They're officially sitting on eggs now.. Time will tell how many duds there are. There's a good two dozen eggs in there, with two ladies snuggled up together
lol.png
They're doing the whole puffing up and hissing thing and there's down everywhere.

Go ladies go!
bun.gif

smile.png

They're officially sitting on eggs now.. Time will tell how many duds there are. There's a good two dozen eggs in there, with two ladies snuggled up together
lol.png
They're doing the whole puffing up and hissing thing and there's down everywhere.

Go ladies go!
bun.gif
Good luck!
fl.gif

smile.png

lol.png

Go ladies go!
bun.gif
Good luck! I'm still waiting for Ducky Girl to start sitting again, but it looks like she doesn't want to.

Hello all. New to BYC and am looking forward to learning a lot about our new additions. My husband and I are from North Alabama, and we have 6 children. We recently added 12 approx 3 week old chicks. I'm anticipating some fun times ahead.

Hello all. New to BYC and am looking forward to learning a lot about our new additions. My husband and I are from North Alabama, and we have 6 children. We recently added 12 approx 3 week old chicks. I'm anticipating some fun times ahead.

Hi and welcome from Dale county. What breeds of chicks did you get?

Back
Top Bottom