All Black Flock

Sounds neat, I don't really prefer black chickens but still a neat goal. Have you heard about the white faced black spanish breed? Real beautiful, and endangered. I had one come as a surprise chick from the hatchery, luckily was able to find him a good home. Here's a couple pics of him, his name was Simone :) Maybe that could be something you could get into someday. Best of luck!!

View attachment 2424455View attachment 2424456

While he is quite stunning, I, personally, am not big on the white...My Black Penedesenca will look very similar when they're old enough, but it's their egg color I want Lol

F24056C8-53B7-4623-82D5-7C0B2C6F0B89.jpeg
17 so far! And 10 days ago I dropped one and broke a hole on the air cell side, covered the hole w gorilla tape and it hatched! It’s name will be “Kong”

Last edited:
No, there is no chicken that lays black eggs
that’s what i thought. people pay a lot of money for svart honas and ayam cemanis
Someday, I hope to be able to get a Blue Bay Shepherd...If you look them up, you'll see why Lol
No, there is no chicken that lays black eggs
that’s what i thought. svart honas and cemanis are expensive birds...but what’s the point if the eggs all taste the same?...and the market is so saturated with the cemani fertilized eggs. unlike other animals, most people aren’t going to caponize their roos.

that’s what i thought. people pay a lot of money for svart honas and ayam cemanis

that’s what i thought. svart honas and cemanis are expensive birds...but what’s the point if the eggs all taste the same?...and the market is so saturated with the cemani fertilized eggs. unlike other animals, most people aren’t going to caponize their roos.

I did. The other "plus" about them is the black meat. They're not a normal breed and even if they were, people pay a fortune for dog or cat breeds that don't do anything special...There's no real difference in that aspect

Back
Top Bottom