HomesteaderWife

Free Ranging
8 Years
Apr 24, 2015
Alabama
It happens with all babies...
They grow up!

IMG_4393.JPG

(JoJo, a baby Khaki Campbell we raised a few years ago. Rest in peace dear)
Empty nest isn't just for growing/grown children- it applies to our baby animals too. Time passes so quickly, and one minute we'e snuggling with them and the next our chickens and puppies and horses are running around and grown up!

How to soothe the empty nest (empty stall, empty brooder, etc) you ask? Well, that's what this little thread is all about. It's the place to post baby animal photos and reminisce about your critters in their littlest days. Talk about how cuddly they are, and how much they've grown! Show us their transition from baby to adult even. All in all, this is basically a place to see cute baby animals and brag about your own (even though they may now be grown)!

Last edited:
@KaleIAm - Oh my gosh that is adorable! I ran my phone's memory slap out taking videos of ours when they were babies especially during swim time. I love when they dart under water and go around fast like this. Our male doesn't get that excited anymore, but the girl (Tot) does still when the water is changed!

It's funny their favorite thing is clean fresh water. And their favorite thing to do with that clean water is mix some dirt and poop into it. :D

I admit I had to force myself to post only one video... I have so many. And I keep taking them because they still do adorable things. I delight in them every single day.

They are fun to watch but, I wouldn't care to clean the tub after they are done. Even with out ducks, I have the plumber coming Tuesday. No water comes out of the tub faucet anymore. Hope it's not going somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom