All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Mornin!!
It’s going slow 🤦‍♀️.... took a few days off as I have to wait for hubs to float the walls in the hall before I can paint.. and we need to do that before we can put the floor down. So the girl had to move into the guest room for longer than we thought.. no biggie really... and I think Saturday we have to travel a bit to go find the doors we want.. the store here had them but sent their stock to the store in Mississippi 😩
The visit with my aunts and uncles was just wonderful!! One of my uncles has raised and bred practically every kind of bird there is and has had probably every kind of animal at some point... so he really enjoyed all of my animals! He was trying to steal George 😄

How are things with yall? Are you getting back to normal?
In some ways I am getting as close to new normal as I can. Should be done with angiograms now, thankfully. I did end up with my left hand being numb after this surgery and I'm still waiting for them to respond. It's weird that my left hand is numb, when my right side was affected by the stroke.

I just go with the flow now and hope nothing else occurs.Thanks for asking 😊

Oh yeah... I was talking with my uncle and mentioned BYC and he said he knew all about it and used to come here.. not sure if he ever had an account... but I was bragging on all of my wonderful chicken friends that I have from all over the world!! 💕❤️ And of course pointed out that beautiful blanket on the chair over there and said that my friend @Ribh in Australia made that for me and also one for my girl!
I am grateful for all of my dear friends here💕... I really do brag on yall a lot❤️.... and mention yall so often that the girl and hubs know yall by name😁
I also love all my BYC friends!!! ❤️🥰

Oh yeah... I was talking with my uncle and mentioned BYC and he said he knew all about it and used to come here.. not sure if he ever had an account... but I was bragging on all of my wonderful chicken friends that I have from all over the world!! 💕❤️ And of course pointed out that beautiful blanket on the chair over there and said that my friend @Ribh in Australia made that for me and also one for my girl!
I am grateful for all of my dear friends here💕... I really do brag on yall a lot❤️.... and mention yall so often that the girl and hubs know yall by name😁
I am so happy your Aunts+Uncles visit was so lovely.

In some ways I am getting as close to new normal as I can. Should be done with angiograms now, thankfully. I did end up with my left hand being numb after this surgery and I'm still waiting for them to respond. It's weird that my left hand is numb, when my right side was affected by the stroke.

I just go with the flow now and hope nothing else occurs.Thanks for asking 😊
Oh wow... hopefully they can figure it out! My right hand keeps going numb... maybe carpal tunnel 🤷🏼‍♀️

We are honored to be part of your conversations with others.

Mornin!!
It’s going slow 🤦‍♀️.... took a few days off as I have to wait for hubs to float the walls in the hall before I can paint.. and we need to do that before we can put the floor down. So the girl had to move into the guest room for longer than we thought.. no biggie really... and I think Saturday we have to travel a bit to go find the doors we want.. the store here had them but sent their stock to the store in Mississippi 😩
The visit with my aunts and uncles was just wonderful!! One of my uncles has raised and bred practically every kind of bird there is and has had probably every kind of animal at some point... so he really enjoyed all of my animals! He was trying to steal George 😄

How are things with yall? Are you getting back to normal?
That's awesome about your visif, spending time with family is so important 💖💖

Back
Top Bottom