All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

:lau :lau Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. I always thinks she looks like a particularly ugly rooster. I got her because she's a BR & i expected her to be a good layer. she is but her looks are something else. Luckily she doesn't know what I think or even cares & is a happy healthy chookie.😄
Well thank goodness we will never know what she thinks of you!

See, I’m not the only one who thinks there are some “ug...🤐 not so pretty” chickens 😬😄
Louise is usually pretty, but she’s molting.
B9C74323-7884-4A00-9396-8CDCA8763676.jpeg

Okay... @BY Bob @Ribh ..... looka what I did! Yes... that is four gold lace Wyandottes!! 😳
Now before we get crazy... let me say this was a mercy buy... they were the last in the store along with one lone sex link... well, the sex link had horrible pasty butt and I begged them (TSC) to buy just that one so I could save her... but the lady said she couldn’t but would sell all for a $1 each! So I called a friend and asked if she wanted them if I would raise them for her and I’ll keep the sex link... she said “sure!” BUT now I have to go find another chick so the sex link won’t be left alone when these are gone! 😬
Aren’t I a sucker 🙄.... View attachment 2673993
You should keep one GLW to pair with the sex link. Everyone should have one of these beauties in their flock. They are gorgeous.
20210414_073250.jpg

They can be mean but they add flavor to our lives. 😁

:lau Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. I always thinks she looks like a particularly ugly rooster. I got her because she's a BR & i expected her to be a good layer. she is but her looks are something else. Luckily she doesn't know what I think or even cares & is a happy healthy chookie.😄
I don't know why but this hurts my feelings a little. An ugly rooster? I don't think I've even heard of an ugly rooster. Poor girl. I'll take her.

Back
Top Bottom