All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Do you all have flooding issues when you get that much rain?
I will let you know in the morning! I think I am in good shape - on a hill so lots of space for water to flow down past the house.
The basement may get a bit of a leak but hopefully not too bad.
The real danger is falling trees - it has been very wet and Henri just passed by, so the ground is very sodden and it wouldn't take much for some of the big trees to just slide out of the mud. Hopefully not onto the roof. :fl

I will let you know in the morning! I think I am in good shape - on a hill so lots of space for water to flow down past the house.
The basement may get a bit of a leak but hopefully not too bad.
The real danger is falling trees - it has been very wet and Henri just passed by, so the ground is very sodden and it wouldn't take much for some of the big trees to just slide out of the mud. Hopefully not onto the roof. :fl
I hope nothing happens. Falling trees are not good!

I'm imagining toy trains falling from the sky!
Next time you come across Raining Cats and Dogs,, your imagination will take you here.
image_2021-09-02_001829.png

I hope nothing happens. Falling trees are not good!
This morning I have a lot of things to be thankful for. The water in the basement just doesn't happen to be one of those things.
I have not yet tried to make it through the woods to the road but I do not have a tree down in the middle of the house.
This is all reminding me that @WhoDatChick is in a much, much, much worse situation and I am really hoping that she is OK.

Back
Top Bottom