All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Hello all of my dear chicken friends!! We are well and have minimal damage! Very blessed!! We were without power for 11 days and internet is very wonky.. so I may not be back for awhile but wanted to try! I will try and catch up as I can... I did notice that today is my three year anniversary on BYC!!! Isn't that funny that I would return this day! Thank you all for your concern! I will try and give a full account of the hurricane when I can get back on my tablet!

My gals made out well and my husbands very sturdy coop didn't budge!! Thanking God for everything!!
Talk to yall soon!!!
As everyone else said :celebrate:wee:ya

Hello all of my dear chicken friends!! We are well and have minimal damage! Very blessed!! We were without power for 11 days and internet is very wonky.. so I may not be back for awhile but wanted to try! I will try and catch up as I can... I did notice that today is my three year anniversary on BYC!!! Isn't that funny that I would return this day! Thank you all for your concern! I will try and give a full account of the hurricane when I can get back on my tablet!

My gals made out well and my husbands very sturdy coop didn't budge!! Thanking God for everything!!
Talk to yall soon!!!
Praise him! I am So glad and relieved to hear you all are okay! Oh no!
Take your time! We're always here for you!
Happy anniversary!

Good for them! And the hubby!

Last edited:

Talk to yall soon!!!
Thank goodness :yesss:

Talk to yall soon!!!
I am so happy to hear from you. We all are. We were pretty worried when we had no word from you all that time!
So glad to hear you are okay! :love :hugs:jumpy

Good morning folks :frow

Talk to yall soon!!!
Woooo whooooo :ya

Back
Top Bottom