All Poultry! Contest 2/28/09-3/28/09 PRIZE!!!

BoiseBubba

Serama Psycho
10 Years
Feb 11, 2009
Boise, ID
All types of poultry welcome. You can show ANYTHING with feathers!

Rules: All birds must be purebred no crosses, no birds under 1 month ( including eggs ) and no other types of animals besides poultry. Please be to the point and not rude,mean,or otherwise being bad.

Also Please state the birds:

Name ( required unless it doesn't have one)

Age ( required unless you don't know )

Breed ( required )

Type of bird ( required, example: Turkey, Chicken,Quail ect.)

Fun Fact ( optional )

There are 8 classes:

Chicken
Turkey
Quail
Pigeon
Duck
Goose
Guinea Fowl and Pheasant
Best of Show

if I did not mention the type of bird you have sorry

Also, I will judge

to enter a class, quote my starting spot for your species, as to save space and confusion

Chookies Rox will donate a chicken picture to best in show he is what they said "I will donate a chicken picture. It'll be on my Page and the winner can print it off." you are free to discuss the details with them.......

Last edited:
the only chickens I have are Red Stars....

I can donate a chicken picture as a prize. they will have to print it off though, I can't mail.

If you have Chickens quote this section to enter them (anyone who doesn't, won't get to be included in the show.

If you have Turkeys quote this section to enter them (anyone who doesn't, won't get to be included in the show.

If you have Pigeons quote this section to enter them (anyone who doesn't, won't get to be included in the show.

If you have Guinea Fowl and/or Pheasants quote this section to enter them (anyone who doesn't, won't get to be included in the show.

Back
Top Bottom