All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Pics
I wasn’t homeschooled, but do homeschool my 3 kiddos (about to be 4 kiddos). My oldest is 8. I love the time I have with them, and really enjoy helping them learn and grow in so many different ways! ❤️

Any thoughts/advice for a homeschool mom? I’m an only child, so any thoughts/advice pertaining to being homeschooled with your siblings, might be helpful too. 😂
Hi, I'm an only child but my advice is to get them part of some sort of social group

I wasn’t homeschooled, but do homeschool my 3 kiddos (about to be 4 kiddos). My oldest is 8. I love the time I have with them, and really enjoy helping them learn and grow in so many different ways! ❤️

Any thoughts/advice for a homeschool mom? I’m an only child, so any thoughts/advice pertaining to being homeschooled with your siblings, might be helpful too. 😂
I’ll PM you

Edited to add:
~ Homeschooler w/ 6 siblings 🤪

:frow I'm a Christian Homeschooler! My hobbies are photography, reading, and ice skating, although I'm not that great at it. :p
Hi, welcome!!
So many people enjoy photography, I need to step it up myself and join y'all. :D
I've only been ice skating once! It was a random lake in the middle of a nature preserve that was frozen about eight inches thick. The skates were antique, no ankle support whatsoever, and the surface was anything but smooth. It was a lot of fun.

Walmart scared me today. Also, is that bumble foot? I've never seen places selling chicken feet, has anyone else?

Attachments

• IMG_20230330_132420964.jpg
    IMG_20230330_132420964.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom