All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Pics
My new hobby: needle felt. Made some hats today. I’ll attach all pictures. Some of the hats are made of fleece or other fabric. Here are the names of the ponies
1. All the ponies
2. Cherries Jubilee
3. Princess Tiffany
4. Sky Rocket
5. Strawberry Fair
6. Princess Serena
7. Sherbet
8. Sweet Pop
9. Parasol
10. Princess Royal Blue
Those hats are so cute! I tried needle felting once. I have a half finished fox. 😂

I'm a teen boy named Hank. And I live in the great state of Kansas my flock consists of 17 hens 1 rooster 3 cockerels and 2 pullets plus 10 eggs in the incubator hatching on Easter. 10 ducks and 10 ducklings hatching soon under a broody hen and an order of ducklings coming on the 17th. :D so yeah a lot. Lol
Hatching eggs are so exciting! I hope the hatch all goes well.

Does anyone else feel that the years are going faster and faster?
On the Easter weekend there is an event on, for Land Rovers!
They all parade down the main street of a medium sized town near here. As we have a couple, we will be there.
They are and it's scary. Either time is speeding up or we just don't notice as much things as we age.

Hi guys, I am a Christian and I have been homeschooled my entire life. I'm in 8th grade, with a flock of 6 chickens. I also have 11 cats born here, 1 friendly stray cat, 2 dogs and 1 bunny. I'm thinking about asking my family if I cam get baby chicks soon.
Bonus fact: I'm younger than my profile age. I gave a fake age because I was a little wary that there might be weird guys on here looking for women to stalk. I still don't want to openly say my age but figure it from what grade I'm in.

I've had weird digestive problems, so I've had to start cutting out fruits and vegetables that are "high fodmap". So no onions. :( I love using onions, unfortunately. 😅 It's made family meal planning quite a bit more difficult.
My sister also deals with digestive issues and has to be careful of FODMAP foods, so I understand! And I love cooking with onions, that must be disappointing. :hmm
The breakfast one is sweet potatoes, onions, breakfast sausage(pre cooked brown and serve is the best), and spinach.
Lunch is bell peppers, onions, carrots, and chicken. If you cook the chicken with chicken broth and the carrots, you can get the carrots really soft and sweet. Once I accidentally made carrots taste exactly like sweet potatoes!
Sounds amazing!! I think I'll try out cooking carrots and chicken in broth sometime soon, yummy!
I also like to make chickpea curry. Yummm.
Garam Masala is the best seasoning ever.
My older sister made us some chickpea curry last time she visited us, it was very good, though I do prefer spicier versions with meat.
I need to spend more time with my chickens so I can get some good photos. :D
At this time of year it can be hard with the weather conditions, at least where I live. All the snow is melting and it makes such a muddy mess!

Hi guys, I am a Christian and I have been homeschooled my entire life. I'm in 8th grade, with a flock of 6 chickens. I also have 11 cats born here, 1 friendly stray cat, 2 dogs and 1 bunny. I'm thinking about asking my family if I cam get baby chicks soon.
Bonus fact: I'm younger than my profile age. I gave a fake age because I was a little wary that there might be weird guys on here looking for women to stalk. I still don't want to openly say my age but figure it from what grade I'm in.
Hi, welcome!
That's a lot of cats!
I did the same thing with my birth date on here, I was so scared, lol. So it think BYC thinks I'm like thirty or something. :p

My sister also deals with digestive issues and has to be careful of FODMAP foods, so I understand! And I love cooking with onions, that must be disappointing. :hmm
Hopefully we'll figure out what my problems are soon, and be able to enjoy my onions again. :D
Sounds amazing!! I think I'll try out cooking carrots and chicken in broth sometime soon, yummy!

My older sister made us some chickpea curry last time she visited us, it was very good, though I do prefer spicier versions with meat.
I LOVE coconut chicken curry with loads of Garam Masala and Curry Paste in it. It has a very nice spice to it, but I don't remember the recipe off the top of my head.
Today I just did sweet potato, chicken, yellow bell pepper, and green onions with a little garam Masala. I also splashed some ginger kombucha in it, and it smelled so good!
At this time of year it can be hard with the weather conditions, at least where I live. All the snow is melting and it makes such a muddy mess!
We haven't had snow in weeks! It's just starting to actually warm up here and the grass is getting green. I've been planting potatoes, too. Spring makes me so happy!
We've even had tornadoes nearby recently, which is always exciting.

Back
Top Bottom