All the Christian Homeschoolers!

How's everyone coping with the smoke?
Just reading about it is giving me anxiety, and flashbacks to I think it was 2019? When it was so bad here.
It's still a bit smoky hear. It rained so that helped a little but you can still smell it. If you serch for pictures of 'New York City smoke from Canada' the sky is all orange.

How's everyone coping with the smoke?
Just reading about it is giving me anxiety, and flashbacks to I think it was 2019? When it was so bad here.
Our air quality is still bad. But a relative that lives somewhere(i dont remember where) had air quality that was worse than ours by like 100. On the scoring

So you should be seeing a blob in the middle, with some veining around it.
Want to post some photos of them?
I find a led torch with a pointy beam works best, and just hold the egg against it, with the air cell end (fat end) against the torch.
ok, i got pictures. This was the best I could do. also, some of them are a little newer because I found out others were laying in the nest when the broodies went out to eat but I put a stop to that so the newest ones are like 5 days old.

Attachments

• IMG_8400.jpg
    IMG_8400.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8399.jpg
    IMG_8399.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8398.jpg
    IMG_8398.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8397.jpg
    IMG_8397.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8396 (1).jpg
    IMG_8396 (1).jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8394 (1).jpg
    IMG_8394 (1).jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8393 (1).jpg
    IMG_8393 (1).jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 0
What kind of chicks will they be?
uuuhhhh, mixes of everything i guess. The blue eggs are americanas and green eggs can from an olive egger and I think there's a black Sumatra egg under there. I have no clue about the brown ones. Prolly some buff orps, bard rocks, etc... They all will have Lavender Orp and Australorp in them though cuz that's what my rooster is.

In slightly related news, my application for the local rural fire service (RFS) has finally made some progress, after a phone call, and then dropping in on their office.
It is just waiting for the final tick, and then there will be training in september.
I hope you make it!

uuuhhhh, mixes of everything i guess. The blue eggs are americanas and green eggs can from an olive egger and I think there's a black Sumatra egg under there. I have no clue about the brown ones. Prolly some buff orps, bard rocks, etc... They all will have Lavender Orp and Australorp in them though cuz that's what my rooster is.
So it will be a mix of gorgeous colored chickens!

Back
Top Bottom