All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Our thermostat says air quality is super poor. But we also found we have Radon in our house. If our new neighbors wouldnt have told us we would never know. Our other neighbor has it to. I hope my chickens and ducks will be ok. The valley down the road looks super smokey this morning. We are in the southern part of the state so i wasnt expecting it to reach us. I hope all the animals are ok! Im praying it gets better as of tonight!
We had high radon when we moved in eight years ago. We got something installed to constantly filter and monitor it. Big, fat pipe going up the side of out house.

I'm going to be working at a summer camp! They said "If you're passionate about Jesus and love kids, then you should try working here!"

So, I filled out an interest form, then applied, had my interview, and got the job offer!

I'm really excited. Most importantly is that they're really passionate about Jesus and reflecting Christ's light. And I'll probably be able to help with the animal portion!!
Next year I'm hoping to be a residential counselor at the camp I grew up at. My older sister is doing her 3rd year as staff there now. Lol, the guy I like is on staff too so she's nudging things along and name dropping, talking about me, love her.

On a happier note, my eggs are hatching!
lucky! mine are 10 days in
And if the smoke stays in the air this winter will be colder then normal. All those people in Europe who don't have a good source of heat are going to be very cold.
our smog cleared. i think it was God. It was just gone over night. It might come back but it's been really nice the last couple days

Back
Top Bottom