Am I losing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
No, no, relax, we aren't referring to you.
smile.png
A bunch of threads got closed earlier for not being 'family friendly', so we were just wondering if that was why these ones suddenly disappeared, that's all.

Quote:
Nothing you did....I am just guessing lol. They might just be reviewing them or something?

Laura I have been on other forums that have a password or certain code you have to enter to get in.

Quote:
Nothing you did....I am just guessing lol. They might just be reviewing them or something?

Laura I have been on other forums that have a password or certain code you have to enter to get in.

I like the idea of something like that here. They could have a separate section that requires a special sign in. Don't see that happening, but it would be cool.

Quote:

I like the idea of something like that here. They could have a separate section that requires a special sign in. Don't see that happening, but it would be cool.

I agree, they should have it as an added membership benefit more than likely they would have to be of age to have a payment method. Also I think more people would buy a membership that way too.

Quote:
Is it a pic of him doing laundry?? That would be a good one!
big_smile.png

We missed it I guess, I know I did.

Quote:

I agree, they should have it as an added membership benefit more than likely they would have to be of age to have a payment method. Also I think more people would buy a membership that way too.

I would!

haha..I dont have one of him DOING laundry...but let s put it this way; I RARELY do laundry..and if I do...I'm always irritating him with the way I do it lol..so
why fight it?? lol I let him do it!

and its hilarious because a couple of the ladies from church will bring him badly stained items and he'll get them out..they are like WTHeck do you use??
I've tried for XX## of times to get that out and it wouldnt come out...

I'm like...I dunno..but I dont ever pass up brand name clothing at garage sales if they are stained..he has gotten 99% of it out when I bring it home..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom