Ameraucana? Green legs. Blue or green eggs?

Jan 1, 2021
I would love to know any and everything you might know about this 5-6 month old pullet. I was told she is an Ameraucana? I was told she will lay blue eggs but she has olive green legs, and someone else told me the eggs will most likely be green because of her leg color? Do you know the size of the eggs, her lifespan, how many eggs she might lay, if shes a hybrid or heritage, or any other info? Thank you!
(When I first got her as a baby chick I thought she looked more like a goose than a chicken. LOL. I named her Goosey, which is really funny because all of my other chickens have such serious names or Christian names. LOL I wanted to change it eventually but she was so cute and the name was fitting and it just stuck. Now I couldn't imagine calling her anything else. He he.) :jumpy

I had two easter eggers that looked exactly like yours, they could have been triplets! One of mine laid a beautiful sky blue egg and the other laid a wonderful seafoam green egg
How cool! Makes me wish I had 2 of them, one that layed blue, and the other green. LOL. Out of my 10 chickens I change my favorite breed weekly. LOL !! Goosey is in the running this week. ha ha. I just love my "chickies".

I would love to know any and everything you might know about this 5-6 month old pullet. I was told she is an Ameraucana? I was told she will lay blue eggs but she has olive green legs, and someone else told me the eggs will most likely be green because of her leg color? Do you know the size of the eggs, her lifespan, how many eggs she might lay, if shes a hybrid or heritage, or any other info? Thank you!
(When I first got her as a baby chick I thought she looked more like a goose than a chicken. LOL. I named her Goosey, which is really funny because all of my other chickens have such serious names or Christian names. LOL I wanted to change it eventually but she was so cute and the name was fitting and it just stuck. Now I couldn't imagine calling her anything else. He he.) :jumpy
Egg color does not depend on leg color though

She doesnt look like any easter eggers ive seen online. ? So what do you think?
Easter eggers are basically the mutts of the chicken world. They might have Ameraucana or Araucana blood in them some point in their lineage, but aren't purebred.
Usually they lay green eggs, but can lay just about any color. Usually they have muffs, but not always. Usually they have the green legs, but not always. You get the picture XD

Easter eggers are basically the mutts of the chicken world. They might have Ameraucana or Araucana blood in them some point in their lineage, but aren't purebred.
Usually they lay green eggs, but can lay just about any color. Usually they have muffs, but not always. Usually they have the green legs, but not always. You get the picture XD
Yet they are my favorite breed. You just never know what your going to get, in my case not just egg color or feather pattern, but a cockerel as well:lau

Back
Top Bottom