Ameraucana Projects Thread

Just found this thread!!! All of your birds are GORGEOUS!!!! I am currently working on Chocolate, Red & Lemon- Blue in my Ameraucana project pens.

I am looking for a F1 black split to chocolate cockerel to replace the one I have been using...If anyone has an extra, please let me know!!!

Keep up the great work!

Hi Jes! Welcome!

I got another one of those chocolate chicks in my hatch last week. Its out of a wheaten colored OE and not sure what roo- blue tailed buff marans, BW ameraucana or blue and red Swede. .

Here is a pic of the laced project birds taken today.The silver cockerel is actually split for silver and gold.Thinking of using him on some black hens to produce silver and gold.The black hens have a busy schedule this year producing barred,laced,blue and lav splits.
First egg from these pullets.Must have been laid late yesterday.Cold and sweating .Nice color for a 1/2 wyandotte.Have a black AM over them and the cockerel over black AM pullets.Thinking of using a splash AM cockerel over these pullets next and branch out into a laced blue project.So many ideas.Will be interesting to see if any hatch laced.Should not be any laced but then I should not have gotten any laced in the first cross.

First egg from these pullets.Must have been laid late yesterday.Cold and sweating .Nice color for a 1/2 wyandotte.Have a black AM over them and the cockerel over black AM pullets.Thinking of using a splash AM cockerel over these pullets next and branch out into a laced blue project.So many ideas.Will be interesting to see if any hatch laced.Should not be any laced but then I should not have gotten any laced in the first cross.
Very neat project, I just picked up 4 silver laced wyandotte chicks with the intention of working the Pg,Ml, and Co genes into an ameraucana project. I'd love to see laced, double laced, and multilaced ameraucanas. Put me on your list for any future chicks you produce!
-Jake

Very neat project, I just picked up 4 silver laced wyandotte chicks with the intention of working the Pg,Ml, and Co genes into an ameraucana project. I'd love to see laced, double laced, and multilaced ameraucanas. Put me on your list for any future chicks you produce!
-Jake
Will Keep you on the list.Got another egg from this pen today.A little greener slightly different shape.So both pullets are laying.Starting to save eggs from both pens.

-Jake

I have a partridge and blue partridge EE hens in my am-bar (autosexing ameraucana style) project pen. I can try to snag some pics soon

Please do, I look forward to it.
Me too!
pop.gif
They sound beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom