Look like pullets!😊 They have those cool lavender frayed feathers!😱 I’m so jealous!!❤️
I sure hope so! I really want pretty blue eggs haha. I know, some people don't like the shredded feathers, but I think it makes them look kind of fun and different! :) I am in love with their little personalities though, they are feisty but so friendly and get along great with all the other chickens. They only square off with each other, so to me it reminds me of me fighting with my sisters haha. Even funnier, my older Isabel English Orpington pullet usually comes over and breaks up their little stand offs like a mom would hehe. Such funny little birds, I just love them!

I sure hope so! I really want pretty blue eggs haha. I know, some people don't like the shredded feathers, but I think it makes them look kind of fun and different! :) I am in love with their little personalities though, they are feisty but so friendly and get along great with all the other chickens. They only square off with each other, so to me it reminds me of me fighting with my sisters haha. Even funnier, my older Isabel English Orpington pullet usually comes over and breaks up their little stand offs like a mom would hehe. Such funny little birds, I just love them!
Eek! They sound so cute!!❤️ Yeah I love uniqueness in chickens so I like the frayed feathers!😊 Haha I’ve had hens do that too!🤣 They just have to break up their fight!🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

I say that because
1. Pullets dont square off much at all.
2. im seeing the befinning of some flirty tail feathers.
3. Three rows of pea comb almost always means roo.
None of these are accurate ways to sex. I've had some pullets square up and spar more than some cockerels. Also, what are "flirty tail feathers?"

OP - She looks like a pullet to me as well. No male specific characteristics showing as of yet. Maybe post updated pics in a few weeks.

None of these are accurate ways to sex. I've had some pullets square up and spar more than some cockerels. Also, what are "flirty tail feathers?"

OP - She looks like a pullet to me as well. No male specific characteristics showing as of yet. Maybe post updated pics in a few weeks.
Thank you! I appreciate your help! I will definitely repost in a few weeks! Even if only to help others in the future haha.

Back
Top Bottom