Ameraucana Show quality or ee hatching eggs/Pics of flock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I can send you a half doz of Smilie an Louise an Thelma No problem with that at all.My Abraham came from a blue egg and I have a chick for Louise and Thelma so I can show you what there babies will look like after they hatch . It will be a couple days I am not suppose to be out of bed
I got one of those Eperdirls I cant spell it but a shot in my neck I am a little quizy right now and not suppose to be up and with that I am bed bound

Riderken, please pm me your email address and the amount and I will paypal you . I can't wait!
I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you get well soon. A sick grownup is a pain in the a**. I hope you have someone who is taking care of you. Karen

Riderken, I could really use those eggs now, I would really like my hen to hatch them and not use my incubator. I hope you're feeling better cause I really love your flock, and would love some of my own.
Karen

WOW, Beautiful birds!!! I just LOVE the 4th picture and the last one. I am new to the keeping chickens and just learning about the different breeds and I am finding myself really falling in love with the EE's and I dont have any :-( (yet)

I love your roo and the rest of the flock too. I only do bantams, but they are lovely chickens you have there.
smile.png

Hey riderken,
Where did you get those girls from? They look a whole lot like mine and I was just wondering on the genetics. Maybe we are related.
They are beautiful!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Abraham He came from Maine. I have pics of his dad an pics of him coming out of a blue egg.The hens came from Southern Mo.
I only showed part of my flock I have a lot more just have not put all the pics on here. I do not have 2 birds the same all are different. I will post more pics as we go along.
Elvira pullet
DSC01389.jpg

I don't want you to take this wrong way, but if all your birds are different, then you do not have show quality ameraucanas. You have to breed like colors together for them to breed true.

Your rooster's color is not quite right to be considered a wheaten, almost though. Who did you get him from? See photo below:

lfwheatenm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom