Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

I just wanted to share some pictures of my white flock. The birds that made me fall in love with this breed. My rooster Jack is the sweetest boy ever! He takes such good care of his ladies and is people friendly.
love.gif

38307_015.jpg

38307_014.jpg

Quote:
Your birds are beautiful! I have a favorite white hen that I posted a picture of on this thread a while ago and she got some good feedback. She lays the most gorgeous blue egg and is very friendly! I talked with Jean about her and she recommended getting some of your stock to start my own line of whites. Hope you will have some hatching eggs available this fall!
big_smile.png

pips&peeps :

Did you get them from Bridget?

Yes and my wheatens too! I'm getting bantam white eggs from Jerry Segler soon (so excited!). I just got a pair of bantam black from patty Pickard. Bantams have been hard to find out here in California.​

Quote:
Your birds are beautiful! I have a favorite white hen that I posted a picture of on this thread a while ago and she got some good feedback. She lays the most gorgeous blue egg and is very friendly! I talked with Jean about her and she recommended getting some of your stock to start my own line of whites. Hope you will have some hatching eggs available this fall!
big_smile.png

Yes! All my girls are laying now, so I will have them available soon.

Quote:
Bridget Riddle? I've seen her Whites in person, they are big gorgeous birds!
smile.png

She donated my original pair to a poultry show in Ventura for thier auction. I was so excited I won! She is super nice too. I've talked to her at a couple shows.

Last edited:
Quote:
Bridget Riddle? I've seen her Whites in pers
on, they are big gorgeous birds!
smile.png

She donated my original pair to a poultry show in Ventura for thier auction. I was so excited I won! She is super nice too. I've talked to her at a couple shows.

Lucky!

A friend of mine visited her place a few weeks back and was amazed by the number of chicks and juvies she was growing out, she means business with her chicken operation.

pips&peeps :

Quote:
Bridget Riddle? I've seen her Whites in person, they are big gorgeous birds!
smile.png

She got lots of ameraucanas from me.
big_smile.png

I talked to her once and she said her white line came from you. They are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom