American Idol

Adam and Chris are my favorites.....Loved Chris's performance last night and there is something fascinating about Adam, I can't put my finger on it....he kind of reminds me of The Cure sometimes. I loved his rendition of Ring of Fire, and yes, I am a country music fan.

Quote:
Bummer, I was afraid that was going to happen, I didn't have too much problem getting through last night when voting for her, so that had me worried for her. At this point I like them all at least a little, but she was still my favorite along with Adam. Ah well, better than the year Taylor won, after they got rid of Chris and then Elliot I quit watching completely.

I was hoping that her duet with Adam would have helped save her, but I bet it was pretty darned close last night. They said over 64 million votes came in. No need to be concerned, she'll get a record deal.

Oh that's weird...they haven't even started the show on this coast! Oh, I'm sad now....I liked Allison. My pics were: ADAM!!, Allison, Danny. They should have voted off one of the Matt/Chris twins. I can't tell them apart, even now that one of them is gone.
Man, I have had "Mad World" stuck in my head ever since Adam sang it. "Ring of Fire" was amazing-and I hate country! i'm gonna get stomped on for that....
big_smile.png

Basically, I like everything he sings. I even sometimes remember the names of the songs he sings, which I can never do with anybody else. I can tune out the other singers, but Adam makes me listen. Oh yeah, like the only other song I can remember is when Megan sang "Rockin' Robin". What the heck was that? And my fave's from the beginning were Alexis Grace, Emily, and Adam. I wanted to wring Tatiana's neck.

Frizzle:

I couldn't tell Matt and Kris apart UNTIL I noticed the huge zit on Matt's forehead and the fact that Kris was much better looking and didn't try to scat around like Matt...BUT, vocally, neither of them have exceptional skills.

I couldn't stand Tatyana, the Drama Queen, either. She was an accident waiting to happen.

I've picked Adam from the first time I saw him and I love Danny's vocals (except for last night), but he doesn't have the charisma factor....actually, I think that factor is missing from most Idol contestants....and then the ones with the charisma seldom have the voice to go with it. That's why it's so hard to find a real "Star". Adam has it all....a great instrument, star quality and charisma and what seems to be an ego in check.

Guess Kris is getting the teeny bopper "cute" vote? Oh, and Mad World was mad good! I would have loved to hear Adam sing "Dream On", but anyone taking on a Steven Tyler song has to be nuts.

N

Sorry to ruin it for you, didn't even think about west-coasters reading the thread. Alexis was my early favorite as well. I like Adam, but I usually liked Allison a little better, there was something about her that was fun. I try to like Danny, but a lot of the time after he sang I was just left thinking "oook, that was it?". Ah well, we will see if the polls are right, and it comes down to Adam and Danny.

Some of the stats show that Danny lost popularity last night, but it will all start over again after Tuesday when they perform again, I guess. I think a lot also rides on what the judges say. I think they DO influence some voters.

Back
Top Bottom