American Idol

Yes, from what I understand, tonight they are narrowing it down to 5 guys and 5 girls, depending on America's votes!

Jen

Quote:
Now wait, wait, wait...they just mentioned this on the show (just started here in EST). So two will get booted, but two more who didn't make the cut will join????
hu.gif

ETA: Duhhhh! I just now got it! Wow...so they're losing a LOT of singers this first night!?!

Last edited:
I had them all right, but there are a couple I would change. The 1st one is Karen. I'm sorry, and I don't want to start a war here, but this is America. We speak English here. I couldn't understand a WORD of her Spanish. As to the wild cards, I think Lauren should have gotten through instead of Neisha (sp?) Lauren had an unbelievable range, from low to the highest high. I agreed with the other wildcards. I was really glad the "glasses" didn't get through, even though he WAS good. He was just a cutthroat, backstabber.

JMO,
Jen

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
Are you my long lost twin I didn't know I had?
tongue.png
Couldn't agree more!
thumbsup.gif

Hey long lost twin !! I'm so glad you agree with me !!! I was
hide.gif
as I hit the "submit" button !!! LOL

I agree with the results tonight, except the wildcards. I'm glad that Stefano made it through, but I really would have rather seen Tim and Brett go through instead of the 2 girls. The only girl that I really liked was Lauren (the dark haired one). She was the only one that I think was different. THe others all sound the same to me and sing the same old type of songs. Blah, Blah, Blah !! I do have some hope for the other Lauren, though.​

Jacob STILL gets my vote!! When he sang "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY" tonight, I got goosebumps. That guy can SING!!!!
bow.gif

Jen

As many others have said, I too changed my mind on Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez. I didn't like J Lo, but find her to be pretty down to earth and normal on this show. And Steven Tyler I've always liked, but I did not expect him to be a good judge. He is surprisingly nice and kind, and funny too. He adds a lot of character.

My favorite contestant so far is James Durbin, the tall kid with the crazy voice who sang Judas Priest last week and then Paul McCartney tonight. He's the one with turrets syndrome. I like him a lot and find him to be very versatile. I'm really rooting for him.

Back
Top Bottom