American serama thread!

Average cocopop, love to have an opportunity to compete against others top breeders cocopops at shows to measure my progress in breeding.
smile.png

hello again.
needed oppinions on one more bird. this little one is a super cute silkie serama that i am looking at. she is 4 months old, and obviously not standing to her full potential. please remember that pet quality is fine with me. i just want to make sure that i am not dooped again, and really appreciate the oppinion of people more knowledgable than myself. the couple who bred this bird has assured me that she is 100% pure and that her parents are on site. thank you all again.
big_smile.png

She is cute Silkie/ serama mix.

I would like to see pictures of the parents. I have silkies and have hatched out silkie mixes and they all have that crest. But she is not dark skinned at all. So maybe????

Last edited:
So I believe my search may have finally ended. By tomorrow eveing I should be the owner of a 5 month old gold birchen hen who's parents were purchased from Grady Taylor. :D
I think I have also decided to go ahead and get the little silkie with the crest. She's just too cute! I will post pictures of these birds and their parents ASAP. Thank you all for your advice.

So I believe my search may have finally ended. By tomorrow eveing I should be the owner of a 5 month old gold birchen hen who's parents were purchased from Grady Taylor. :D
I think I have also decided to go ahead and get the little silkie with the crest. She's just too cute! I will post pictures of these birds and their parents ASAP. Thank you all for your advice.

Thats great that you are taking the little hen with the "toppie" she is cute regardless of what she is...:)

Back
Top Bottom