American serama thread!

Joey, AWESOME, simply awesome! The master does it again......
ep.gif
th.gif
droolin.gif
celebrate.gif
bow.gif
love.gif

Quote:
NIIIIIIIIICCCCCCE!

I can just picture the chaos...the babes are hysterical when they all play catch me. Bumble was smart.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Awww
smile.png
looks like a fun evening!!

they were "flying" and running all over...one goes off and then the rest all follow. It was funny.....Orps are going off right and left...Bumble came over and sat in my lap and just watched the chaos. I swear she was saying "just look at those idiots"....LOL. She had a few "crazy" moments too and tried to fly across the room. It is hilarious to do this and watch them.

eta: Jen...go look on the Washintonian site...I have more photos posted their of the orps and DD.

Quote:
beautiful birds! So it's ok to breed two frizzles? I know it produces curlies (I have one from Juliette) but do people really want them? I am asking because I am overloaded on beautiful frizzle pairs right now and no smooth mates for them. How acceptable is this in the Serama world? I don't have a problem with it but would like some other opinions before I start pairing up my frizzles.

Yes, that is what my curly from Juliette looks like too. I was just curious since he said he was breeding two frizzles...I've heard you want to do that for better show quality birds but at the same time, I've heard it can go bad.

I thought I heard that correct. You have one of these little uglys too? Its a face only a mother could love. She is such a chatty little thing [also a micro]. She stays up till 11pm bouncing around. HOW is my sweetie Zepher these days?
I personnaly would not want to play genetic roulette in this instance.
Quote:

Yes, that is what my curly from Juliette looks like too. I was just curious since he said he was breeding two frizzles...I've heard you want to do that for better show quality birds but at the same time, I've heard it can go bad.

i believe austin is only making a curly to breed back to the smooth to make the frizzled better sometimes you have to go one extreme and back to the other to get the middle to look right....and MARR omg titan is a handsome devil

Quote:

I do, I got her from Juliette over the summer with my other auctions. She is a little sweetheart but oh so ugly lol. I have never hatched any babies from her...she rarely lays at all and when she does, it's just so horrible to watch. I personally do not like Micros or small As at all and do everything I can to avoid having them, but I love her and take good care of her.

Zephyr is doing awesome! His BYC calendar spot has went totally to his head though
lol.png
He's almost impossible to live with these days! LOL Him and his mate Dina throw only girl chicks so I'm planning on hatching some more of their babies soon!

Back
Top Bottom