American serama thread!

Yeah, everytime she sticks her neck up, she does! I just hope the rest of her doesn't end up nekkid!
tongue.png
lol.png

Quote:

WOW, you gots ya nekkid neck serama too!
lau.gif
I haven't had her but 5 days, so no eggs yet [she does lay] and I would NEVER hatch one, why create problems is my thinking. That naughty boy Zepher! And Dina and he only throw girlies, that is so cool! I am not into breeding at all, I just love these guys for their "play" value.
love.gif
Kisses to Zepher

Quote:

I do, I got her from Juliette over the summer with my other auctions. She is a little sweetheart but oh so ugly lol. I have never hatched any babies from her...she rarely lays at all and when she does, it's just so horrible to watch. I personally do not like Micros or small As at all and do everything I can to avoid having them, but I love her and take good care of her.

Zephyr is doing awesome! His BYC calendar spot has went totally to his head though
lol.png
He's almost impossible to live with these days! LOL Him and his mate Dina throw only girl chicks so I'm planning on hatching some more of their babies soon!

Quote:
I do, I got her from Juliette over the summer with my other auctions. She is a little sweetheart but oh so ugly lol. I have never hatched any babies from her...she rarely lays at all and when she does, it's just so horrible to watch. I personally do not like Micros or small As at all and do everything I can to avoid having them, but I love her and take good care of her.

Zephyr is doing awesome! His BYC calendar spot has went totally to his head though
lol.png
He's almost impossible to live with these days! LOL Him and his mate Dina throw only girl chicks so I'm planning on hatching some more of their babies soon!

She is in with my Napoleon who throws not only smooth babies, but silkied, frizzled and silkied frizzled babies. I've hatched 3 silkied frizzles from him already. He's my one stop shopping rooster
lol.png
I will pass along the kisses to Zephyr.

i gave curly sue to froggie and she also came from juliette " pixie chicks' i got three of them from her as a gift and two got taken by the racoon and she was the only one left i felt bad for her its so cold her and she was all alone so i gave her to froggie because i knew she would give her the proper care and love her forever
love.gif
thats just the kind of person froggie is she has a HUGE heart
hugs.gif
love ya froggie take care of that little naked chicken she loves you for it .
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

Yes, that is what my curly from Juliette looks like too. I was just curious since he said he was breeding two frizzles...I've heard you want to do that for better show quality birds but at the same time, I've heard it can go bad.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, that is what my curly from Juliette looks like too. I was just curious since he said he was breeding two frizzles...I've heard you want to do that for better show quality birds but at the same time, I've heard it can go bad.

That she is...she couldn't have a better home
smile.png
I take in special need chickens too...I have 6 currently including Brigette. My little girl has a great home too...stays inside, has a nice warm light to get under in her big cage with Fawn from Pixie chicks and soon will be getting a couple other girls as friends too. She's a little standoffish but she's a sweetie.

Back
Top Bottom