American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    bill thats one thing about you bro you love those birds of yours and it shows my friend ! [​IMG]
    Quote:

2. pongo

pongo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    emma says hi she is sitting here eating an oatmeal cookie with me

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Personally, I believe offering birdsfor sale doesn't belong in the threads. If you are selling put it in the BYC auction. Then people see what prices others are asking and aren't so surprised. There aren't any guarantees on birds that I know of . Wheras when I raised dogs -bought and sold - most people did give them which made the prices easier to swallow. You can spend big money on a bird especially young ones and if they drop dead coming out of the shipping container its' just tough noogies to the buyer.

4. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    O reach over and give her a little hug for me i just adore that little bird ! hi emma ! [​IMG]
    Quote:

5. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    i think we can drop this now its just beating a dead horse at this point ! lets talk about are birds and leave this subject alone please . thank you all ! [​IMG]
    Quote:

6. pongo

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    dun
    [​IMG]

7. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    hows that new bluelaced girl you got doing bro ! that sure was a nice score for you .
    Quote:

8. pongo

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    2 eggs from her and the roo..... one egg is under fugly the other is in the box waiting to go into incubator tomorrow

9. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    keep me up to date on that one i'm very intrested in the blues bill i getting ready to start some my self and i'm intrested to see your results on them ! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Quote:

10. pongo

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    they arent easy my first 2 from lil boy blue are growing nicely but look mayla...... cute but not sure i feel about that

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by