American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    i'm going to start the malay project with the cockerel jp gave me "chickenhawk" amd i'm going to do blues , duckwings , cocopops , and a few others in AM seramas so i will have a few projects going i already have my birds for AZ got some real nice homegrowen birds that i think will do well very type ! and i have a few others i have been holding on to for AZ should be fun as always ! [​IMG]

2. pongo

pongo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    cant wait

3. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    well remember me and jp are working on malays if you are'nt in to them .
    Quote:

4. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    Here's my little guy pongo we call him pip pip [​IMG] the only one we have right now .

5. pongo

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    i am told silkied serama dont get great looking til about the year mark.....id ask junebugs opinion of him as she does a real good job with them. hold on to the lil bugger for now

6. pongo

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    well im off for the night....hoping to have chicks hatch while i sleep....they are due sunday but who knows lately they been hatching really early

7. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    I already talk to her about him its all good he stays for now ! goodnight my friend talk to you soon and as always its been my pleaser .
    Quote:

8. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Holy cow, SO much has happened in just a few hours, wish I could spend all night on BYC but alas gotta do the mundane stuff like, laundry etc.....
    Saw lots of cute pictures tonite..........FUZZY-BUTTS and pip-pip, Chicklette showed a nice birdie and Joey always has something yummie to show...LOL .Well back to being susie-homemaker.....[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    P.S. Ray, curlysue is really growing on me. Yesterday I gave her a rub down w/ baby oil on a Q-tip, did her wonders!
    And, yep she looks like a vulture...[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] but I wuvs her.....[​IMG]

9. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Quote:P.P.S. Bill, got have MORE chicks hatching???? Who now???

BOY I really messed up my editing.....DUH>>>[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  10. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    I'm glad she is growing on you sue she really is a very cool bird she just needs that extra care that you can give her sue [​IMG]
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by