American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. SunnyCalifornia

SunnyCalifornia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2010
    Escondido CA
    Quote:
    Riding on the road is more hazardous than off road down here!! Too much traffic. He needs a roll cage around him to get to work and back safely. LOL.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  2. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    It's hazardous every where ! trust me but i feel very safe on my bike ! every place i have gone rideing
    Quote:
    Riding on the road is more hazardous than off road down here!! Too much traffic. He needs a roll cage around him to get to work and back safely. LOL.

3. SunnyCalifornia

SunnyCalifornia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2010
    Escondido CA
    Quote:That would be fun! I'm pretty sure Dave would bring Dan... LOL. [​IMG]

4. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Had to snap a picture (I know bad quality) of my little black silkied Shadow. He's around 5 months old and under 10oz so far. He didn't have his wings down or his tail up very good but he's just so darn cute with his chest. I think he's gonna turn out to be a looker and hopefully STAY small but not counting on it with how much he's spoiled since he lives in the house [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. theron

theron Theron's Fowl Farm

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    Congrats to all of you people who won my serama auctions. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do. [​IMG]

6. pongo

pongo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    ray i really suck at taking pictures as cara points out to me daily.... pm me your email lol and ill try to share.... my pics suck so bad they arent for public viewing LMAO

7. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Well just look at that proud little guy puffing his chest out of the room! SWEET. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:

8. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    OH MAN, gotta make Lt. Dan a helmet before he can go riding! [​IMG]

Quote:That would be fun! I'm pretty sure Dave would bring Dan... LOL. [​IMG]

9. pongo

pongo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    so i was holding emma and i do believe there is another egg cooking up in there.... she is a pretty lil girly bird...i need to find her like a pinky bow or something that will stay on her....moms idea while they were sharing a lemon cookie

10. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Bill, are you "checking her out"? You behave.....[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by