American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. 4cats3kids1hubby2many

4cats3kids1hubby2many Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2010
    Omak
    Quote:Give the bird time and I bet he drinks some beer. Nasty stuff anyway. I will stick to the fermented grapes...yum.

2. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Chali, thats [beer drinking] is coming....I am sure of it..... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Quote:

3. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    AH yes Bill, you have a very unique birdie there...... how is the little darling looking these days...pictures my man--his sister too! I'll make some [​IMG] and sit by the [​IMG] waiting........[​IMG]
    Quote:

4. SunnyCalifornia

SunnyCalifornia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2010
    Escondido CA
    Hey, Ya'll...

Just for fun, does anybody want to join me in a Holiday Serama Photo Fest? Over the next 8 weeks, submit your very best photos for BYC Pic of the week, of your serama in a holiday festive background? We need more seramas for the front page of this site, don't ya think???

BUT, you have to post your entries here too.... so we can all [​IMG] over them...

Interest??

5. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    i'll see what i can come up with for the holidays !
    Quote:

6. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    What kind of bike does he ride dirt or street ?
    Quote:

7. SunnyCalifornia

SunnyCalifornia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2010
    Escondido CA
    His dream bike, KX250.....I have a XR250, bored out to 280 that I used to ride with him, before kids.... Dave raced desert 20 yrs ago. He got me into it. No motocross for us... we like the long fast powerline roads with the whoops. [​IMG] 5th gear, full throttle... and hang on!!

Not sure how well I can ride anymore... who's gonna fix dinner for the kids if I'm hurt? ya know? 10 more years, I'll be back at it, only hurt worse!!! LOL but then the kids can cook for me then!

8. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    i use to do the dirt rideing thing we still have a few smaller bikes xr 250 and a couple xr 80 but now i mostly ride the harley it so much easyer on the body ! lol and then we have the two rock crawlers they are pretty fun . we should all go play in the dirt some time ! and do some camping .
    Quote:

9. pongo

pongo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    oh sue you wouldnt recognized hope and her brother if you saw them..... they are hialrious and just a joy to be around. and yes i do think i have the worlds first veloserama

10. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    if you would post pic's of your birds we might know what they look like lol you really should share such nice birds bill and not hog them to your self Mr . [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by