American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Quote:
    I know.......Chicken Rehab rejected me!

I'm sorry.....[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Well at least you can get "rid" of all the eggs that yer bidies lay, just saying.....[​IMG]

2. Chicklette 1

Chicklette 1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    Quote:
    I know.......Chicken Rehab rejected me!

Wish you guys weren't so far away! We could have a cup of coffee together and watch eggs in the incubator!!

3. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Well I know the day is coming...very soon....where we can all sit in front of our PCs, drink coffee/ SEE and talk to eachother in real time.....[well it is actually a reality but we all just don't have it yet [​IMG] ] LOL

Quote:I know.......Chicken Rehab rejected me!

Wish you guys weren't so far away! We could have a cup of coffee together and watch eggs in the incubator!!

4. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Well guys, I have to get my carcass moving and go earn a couple of bucks this morning...later all..........................[​IMG]

5. SunValleySeramas

SunValleySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2010
    ramona, california
    Quote:I am adding to this post for those who are possibly confused, yes these birds still belong to Grady, yes they are at my home in ramona, ca 92065. Yes Grady is asking $70.00 each bird, rooster!! the birds are in great condition the mottled is molting!! If you wish and are interested you may contact me via PM or you can call grady directly, he will them say to me (hey cara the Bla bla is sold and so and so is picking it up or can you ship it to so and so, they are paying for shipping) I am not recieving any monies for either bird, just housing them and enjoying them until sold, they came as companions for some other birds that were shipped to a friend and I dont need more roosters, I hope this explains my post a bit more and clears up some of the confusion!!
    ~Cara

6. SunValleySeramas

SunValleySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2010
    ramona, california
    Quote:
    X2........I did not get much shut eyes last night, cuz the thought of could it be too much of inbred cause the defects/deformities in their system which lead to shorten up theirs lifespan in a sudden death???? First, Ray's Little B, then Cara's JJ and now Chaili's Sugar.......as a breeder of these birds, I felt kind of responsible for causing all the sorrows to all my best friends. [​IMG] I am truely sorry guys!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG]

JOEY chailis bird passed due to nothing that breeding caused!!
    Jj dies from impacted crop due to feeding to mutch corn and it not passing through his crop from being impacted!!
    never got a cause of death from rays bird but he had a few pass at the same time and i am sure it was not you.
    ~ WE LOVE YOU JOEY! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  7. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    it was in no way joeys fault that little B pass away its all good i'm just glad i got a chance to own such a great bird from such a kind man ! and you gave me an amazeing bird last time i seen you you are a great breeder and friend jp keep doing what your doing it work's pluse i got one egg from little B and his mate flower that hatch three days ago so i now have a baby B ! [​IMG]
    Quote:X2........I did not get much shut eyes last night, cuz the thought of could it be too much of inbred cause the defects/deformities in their system which lead to shorten up theirs lifespan in a sudden death???? First, Ray's Little B, then Cara's JJ and now Chaili's Sugar.......as a breeder of these birds, I felt kind of responsible for causing all the sorrows to all my best friends. [​IMG] I am truely sorry guys!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG]

JOEY chailis bird passed due to nothing that breeding caused!!
    Jj dies from impacted crop due to feeding to mutch corn and it not passing through his crop from being impacted!!
    never got a cause of death from rays bird but he had a few pass and i am suer it was not you.
    ~ WE LOVE YOU! [​IMG]

8. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    That sounds great ! tigerrrrrrrlilly just let me know when your ready . thank you .
    Quote:Ray, I'm sending what I've got to Bill but you can have the next batch if you like.

Thanks attackchicken. I'm really excited for next years offspring, I got very lucky with these pheasants to get really nice lines. I have goldens from the same source too, when compared to some others I have they are just amazing.
    I already sold all my amherst just been lazy about changing my sig. but if anyone wants some in the spring I will have some. I won't have eggs to sell, I'll be hatching all I can.

9. pongo

pongo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    well wind has been nuts here.... and to top it off its been cols to lol

10. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    come stay up here for a few weeks and then tell me its cold there my friend we never got above 40 yesterday and with the wind it feels like 20 lol i think its pretty nice weather for dec [​IMG]
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by