American serama thread!

Meet Otis.
8 months old, 13.7 ounces.
Blue birchen frizzled serama

I think I might have already posted him but I forgot lol anyways if I did this is a better picture
1f602.png

Last edited:
Meet Otis.
8 months old, 13.7 ounces.
Blue birchen frizzled serama

I think I might have already posted him but I forgot lol anyways if I did this is a better picture
1f602.png

Your Birds are so pretty! I am so surprised you haven't taken them to the shows! Did you look at wild West seramas yet? Your birds would do very well!

Your Birds are so pretty! I am so surprised you haven't taken them to the shows! Did you look at wild West seramas yet? Your birds would do very well!

I appreciate the compliments! Believe it or not I've only had my birds since late September lol and I havnt gotten a chance yet, just got home but I will look into it right now

I appreciate the compliments! Believe it or not I've only had my birds since late September lol and I havnt gotten a chance yet, just got home but I will look into it right now

Good! you must have started with good stock, Did you buy birds localy or shipped eggs?

Good! you must have started with good stock, Did you buy birds localy or shipped eggs?

I got them locally off of craigslist. Only paid $15 for the Millie fluerish colored cockerel. Killer deal on that guy lol not sure of the specific bloodlines but they are both solid A's IMO. My pullets could be a little better but they are at least B class. My first batch of chicks should be hatching on sun or Mon so I'm curious to see how they come out..

Back
Top Bottom