American serama thread!

So I finished up with 11 :yesss: I'm very happy with that. They all look a little different.
The smallest was 12.2 grams, the largest was 21.1. Six are under 15 grams.
Hoping to do more individual photo shoots this evening. I got them moved to the bigger brooder today though, after these pics.

No malpositions, no curled toes, no assists. Perfect hatches. I love it.

Last edited:
So I finished up with 11 :yesss: I'm very happy with that. They all look a little different.
The smallest was 12.2 grams, the largest was 21.1. Six are under 15 grams.
Hoping to do more individual photo shoots this evening. I got them moved to the bigger brooder today though, after these pics.

No malpositions, no curled toes, no assists. Perfect hatches. I love it.

I just picked up my new flock of Serama chickens. I have one or two grown pairs and the rest range from 2 weeks-3 months. They are beautiful. These 2 sisters are raising the Cochins I picked up a pair of grown, that are jet black beautiful birds. If you want to get any perfect Serama's I recommend these farms.
Perfect poultry Becky Shultz
City Chicks Charlotte Lupton
There birds are outstanding in beauty and size. I know I have at least over half that will be showed for sure.

I just picked up my new flock of Serama chickens. I have one or two grown pairs and the rest range from 2 weeks-3 months. They are beautiful. These 2 sisters are raising the Cochins I picked up a pair of grown, that are jet black beautiful birds. If you want to get any perfect Serama's I
[/IMG][/IMG]recommend these farms.
There birds are outstanding in beauty and size. I know I have at least over half that will be showed for sure.

Our little Roo Noname (pronounced Nonahmee) and his sisters Emers (black) and Ahsoka (white). They are 8 weeks old. They were hatched and raised by our sweet little bantam Cochin.

I have some eggs hatching in my incubator. Seramas are extremely hard to hatch and I had low hatch rates from my flock. I won some Silkie eggs and decided to throw in some Serama eggs just for the heck of it. This hatch was about the Silkie eggs so I had the humidity at 35% (as recommend by the woman who sent the eggs) for me that was a dry hatch and I had the best hatch ever! My Serama eggs thrived! I only had to toss one on day 7. I bumped the humidity up to 60% and all of the Serama eggs pipped and 2 have hatched! It's only day 20 and this is my best hatch yet! You guys might want to try this if you have low hatch rates.

@Ra_ I don't know if this will help with your experiments hatching tribble eggs, but thought I Would let you know.

I just picked up my new flock of Serama chickens. I have one or two grown pairs and the rest range from 2 weeks-3 months. They are beautiful. These 2 sisters are raising the Cochins I picked up a pair of grown, that are jet black beautiful birds. If you want to get
any perfect Serama's I
[/URL]Nice frizzle roo
recommend these farms.
Mine pictured below.

Back
Top Bottom