American serama thread!

N.WChickenGuy :

Quote:
She is Pretty but 100. plus shipping is crazy money for a Serama I recently received over that in a auction about 300. and I felt so bad I sent extras.
smile.png

NW take a look at the auctions here on BYC! Mature Serama hens easily bring over $100. And nice young birds get that price too.

Bill, she is a very lovely lady!​

Last edited:
Quote:
She is Pretty but 100. plus shipping is crazy money for a Serama I recently received over that in a auction about 300. and I felt so bad I sent extras.
smile.png

NW take a look at the auctions here on BYC! Mature Serama hens easily bring over $100. And nice young birds get that price too.

Bill, she is a very lovely lady!

I couldn't pay that much for one bird, I have problems going over 50. Especially if they have to be shipped. Granted I only get paid onces a month so that pay check has to last an entire month.

Woke up to 3 fuzzies!!
wee.gif
I had nightmares last night, that my husband filled the incubator with water, and stuck an iguana in there, and all the babies were drowned and dead.... all because of a stupid comment he said about sticking a legband on his iguana, just before I went to bed. Funny how things stick in your head, and manifest into dreams, or nightmares.
hide.gif

Needless to say, I was happy to wake up to a much better scenario.
celebrate.gif
Just one more egg to go, and its been pipped a while, we just need to go encourage it, maybe pull out my guitar and sing a hatching song to the incubator...
lau.gif

Joey, good luck on your hatch! 20 eggs?? WOW!!! I can't wait to start hatching some of my own. I'm hoping that by January, my pullets will start laying. In the mean time, I'll just run a hatching service for my friends, so that I can get my fix!

Back
Top Bottom