American serama thread!

LOL. Dont know my neighbor had bull mastiff and my chihuahua got it done. it was something.
lau.gif
My neighbor came over i was like
hu.gif

Quote:

I meant to explain that I have all pens loose and free ranging.

Yes, some of the hens are laying down for him.....but poor guy...he still can't reach. He is doing his best love dance and they are just taking it all in. But just can't get the job done. I have a Cuckoo Maran X that has really taken a "shine" to him. Of course I think she is a bit of a hussy anyway.
lau.gif

Hey Andrea98! It looks like I don't have a white chick either! She's starting to grow in a pretty caramel color, which makes a lot more sense than white.
31816_img_2978.jpg

Quote:

Yes, some of the hens are laying down for him.....but poor guy...he still can't reach. He is doing his best love dance and they are just taking it all in. But just can't get the job done. I have a Cuckoo Maran X that has really taken a "shine" to him. Of course I think she is a bit of a hussy anyway.
lau.gif

Oh my gosh...I hope your neighbor was not mad...it is not your fault his mastiff is a hussy...
gig.gif
wow, what did the puppies look like? How do you advertise...chihuahua and mastiff cross puppies. that is hilarious.
lol.png

Hey guys, I listed 4 more serama auctions. All of them are pairs, though 2 are listed as hens since the boys are pretty big. These aren't my birds, I'm selling them for a friend.
smile.png

Last edited:
I just hatched out a completely red/brown serama chick that came from Jerry's flock. Its cocopop, right? Anyone have pictures of cocopop chicks and adults? I am assuming they feather out differently though. I will post pictures once the chick is dried and put in the brooder.

yuckyuck.gif
I got one of those kinda roos....Little Ceasar [serama] lives with an ecclectic assortment of LF, serama and inbetween size hens. It was hysterical to watch him try to jump on the LF and try.......I wished you lived closer, I could give you a young EE roo, you could actually take yer pick of 4.....take em' all!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:

OK bobby, my curiousity has gotten the best of me.......who is the girl in this pairing???? Were they called "bullwowow" or "chistiffs"?
lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
smack.gif
idunno.gif

NO COFFEE for 4312......
th.gif
it can't get much worse.....
hit.gif
hit.gif
love.gif

Quote:

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom