American serama thread!

they do become ouit special !
Quote:

Thanks......I do think he will be ok. I try to give him plenty of time once in the morning on my shoulder, lap, computer, etc. and then again once or twice later in the day. I think he is old enough to handle it alone sometimes. I've ordered a diaper for him as my kleenex supply is running very low. He just loves my long hair and he gets very busy with it, chirping away while he is working with it. Funniest thing! I am enjoying him so much and I miss his chirping when I am not sitting with him.

Hi Ray, how goes it at your end of the state tonight? LULU is sitting next to me helping me eat ice cream from the spoon..Shes not spoiled is she????
Quote:
Thanks......I do think he will be ok. I try to give him plenty of time once in the morning on my shoulder, lap, computer, etc. and then again once or twice later in the day. I think he is old enough to handle it alone sometimes. I've ordered a diaper for him as my kleenex supply is running very low. He just loves my long hair and he gets very busy with it, chirping away while he is working with it. Funniest thing! I am enjoying him so much and I miss his chirping when I am not sitting with him.

none of your birds are SPOILED ! froggie .
lau.gif
. its all good up here now that the winds stop !
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

Oh thank you thank you thank you! I am so glad they are not spoiled then.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

You had the BIG BLOW too? Geez I was worried it might blow a few birdies away! Bill [who lives by Palm Springs] had ZERO/NADA wind, can you believe that?
barnie.gif

I have 3 seramas boring holes in the back of my head right now.....I am afraid to look behind me, they might be planning a sneak attack on my shoulders any second now.........
gig.gif

Quote:

Something like this froggie?
lau.gif

DSC01452.jpg

The one on his left shoulder was supposed to be in his hands but had better ideas. The one on his right hand is perching on his finger like a parrot. The other 2 stayed where they were put, I figured if one wanted one shoulder then the other could sit there too
lol.png

Last edited:
He was supposed to be 'holding' the bigger babies so I could get pics of the smaller ones without them hiding. The bigger babies decided to hold him instead I guess
smile.png

Quote:
The listing is for 10, these are the 4 bigger ones. They are monsters compared to the little ones (all in the same brooder), so I had to remove them so I could see the itty-bitties
smile.png

Of course, these 4 are all cockerels
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom