American serama thread!

RRF - Will have to work on getting some pics of the booted cockerel for you. Will also be getting some pics of the young'ins in the brooder, some smooth, frizzle & the booted. Have more hatching today 6 so far 1 more zippin.
clap.gif

Yay! I have four serama peeps....guess that makes me an official Serama owner now. Didn't even attempt to add photos here. If you want to see the new fuzzy butts, they are on my blog. Almost didn't have the fourth little fella. He arrived last night and somehow flipped over, couldn't right himself and dried to the mat in the bator. After babying him all day he is finally in the brooder with his three siblings. Of course he is the tiniest little thing!

Yay! I have four serama peeps....guess that makes me an official Serama owner now. Didn't even attempt to add photos here. If you want to see the new fuzzy butts, they are on my blog. Almost didn't have the fourth little fella. He arrived last night and somehow flipped over, couldn't right himself and dried to the mat in the bator. After babying him all day he is finally in the brooder with his three siblings. Of course he is the tiniest little thing!

Back
Top Bottom