American serama thread!

I just got my first set of eggs as well. I got mine off of ebay also from Louisiana and her birds were beautiful. I also got some from Georiga as well. I have 26 in the incubator right now. I am so excited and hope I have a good hatch with the little guys.

Wonderful! I'm only getting 9 (6+3 they said) so I have limited chances :fl. I'm really hoping at least a few hatch!

Oh thank you catwalk, I was afraid it would be expensive! I'll have to save up for that one I guess!

wow! never thought serama is famous in America.. hope that i dont bother you guys here..im from Malaysia and i love serama very much..hehe
here a rooster from Malaysia (not mine
sad.png
)
this bird is fantastic! very nice!

I need educating please? I read somewhere that Seramas should have yellow feet, then I read only if they are white... So I was reading the requirements on the SCNA website and I don't see it. Could someone please clarify for me (probably for the umpteenth time?). Thanks so much!

Hello again,
I am still on my search for a pet quality serama in SD CA that isn't gonna cost me an arm and a leg. For those of you that haven't seen my previous posts, I purchased two hens that were sold to me as seramas, but turned out to be OEGB. I am still trying to get rid of them if anyone is interested ;)
Anyway, I found these guys on craigslist today and was wondering if I could please get opinions on them before I decide to go look at them in person. Are they serama? Thanks in advance for any input or info! :D

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/grd/3248586547.html

Cluck cluck when the white serama was approved by the aba the legs were set as the standard for that color. Many breeders are trying to get all yellow legs on the other colors too. But for now leg color doesn't matter on non white birds. Table top showing is color blind.

Back
Top Bottom