American Sussex Association

Beautiful birds Kathy!!
smile.png

Quote:
Your name is listed third on the first members page http://americansussexbreeders.webs.com/memberspage1.htm

And
you are also on the Board of Directors http://americansussexbreeders.webs.com/officers.htm

And
a photo of a pair of your Light Sussex is being used in the Sussex Pics . http://americansussexbreeders.webs.com/sussexpictures.htm

So
I think its safe to assume you are a member.

Its free to join and I dont think any of us got a membership confirmation email or anything and I am listed in the members and as an Alternate BOD.

So if anyone one else joins just check the site to see when you have been added to the members list .

Last edited:
Oh oh I checked the pics on the site and the pic shown for the hen is actually my big daddy rooster pictured as a cockerel! Here is a nice pic of a hen you can use:

1030131.jpg

That greenfire rooster is her daddy and she is also a cross between the greenfire line and the canadian line. They are producing really beautiful birds and I'm really pleased cuz I lost big daddy rooster last summer to crop impaction. I was really bummed! Here is a new rooster from this cross too. He is definitely his father's son and I almost like him better! I'm just about ready to set eggs to check fertility on these! Yay!

1030130.jpg

I have been sent some nice pictures of Silver Sussex but I can't open them, I will have to send them to wife to open then email them back to me so I can post them.

You know Rare Feathers you were one of the first 5 or 6 members that joined and was listed, you where also the Secretary for awhile but I needed someone that would respond to emails and such so now we have a new Secretary and you are now on the Board of Directors.

I am sorry that I haven't emailed anyone to confirm there memberships, I am out of state a lot and when I get home I always add the new members to the website, So Please if you have joined Please make sure your name has been added if not email me and we will get it fixed, Also if your a member and have a website Please go to the ASA Banner page pick one out and link back to the American Sussex Association.

Running this Association, website, promoting the Association with the help of about 3 others takes a little time to do, I will be contacting the Board of Directors soon and we may be replacing some.

So if you would like to be on the Board please email [email protected] and tell me why you would like too be, How you think you could help in promoting this Great Association and the Sussex breed.

I will also make sure all new members are emailed when I add them to the list.

If you have any questions please feel free to email or call me my # is on my website.

Thanks Steve

Last edited:
Quote:
It would be nice to get everyone together, but with this being a New Club I am not for sure how to make it happen, No one has ever said they wanted to do anything like that accurately no one has said much of anything. I don't even know if anyone raises there Sussex for show? I don't, I have so many fires in the pot right now it keeps me from a lot of other things that is more important, I drive a 18 wheeler so when I get home I'm pretty busy doing ALL the honey dos that happened while I was gone.

I just try to raise the best looking birds to keep the breeds alive and pure.

Back
Top Bottom